Reclaimed Brick PaversOur products are both historic and beautiful, highly durable, completely waterproof, very versatile, and easy to install.
In the photo: A mix of Jamestown Classic and Jamestown Slim street brick pavers make the perfect driveway to a traditional red country barn.View Product    Quote Me
Reclaimed CobbblestonesMined from WNY quarries and reclaimed from streets in Buffalo, NY, these cobbles range in color from red to gray to tan. They can be used for building facades, retaining walls as well as paving.
In the photo: Medina Sandstone Cobblestone driveway leading to country estate.View Product    Quote Me
The Youngstown Tan BrickManufactured by Youngstown Block Company, these pavers have a lighter brick shade with a tan fleck. Perfect for reflecting off yellow and beige tones, these pavers make a beautiful walkway or patio.
In the photo: Youngstown Tan street brick paver walkway highlights a historic home.View Product    Quote Me
- Brick Pavers
- Architectural Reclaim
Antique Reclaimed Street Bricks and Cobblestones
Renovating? Restoring? Remodeling? Whether you need something special for a single residence or for a community restoration project, we can provide you with beautiful and unique reclaimed materials.
Our bricks are reclaimed from over 100 year old streets. The surfaces of the bricks are beautifully worn, but the bricks are still as strong as new.
- More durable than concrete - Guaranteed!
- No sealing is required. Pavers are naturally waterproof.
- LEED qualified Green Product.
- Price competitive with concrete imitations.
- Granite and Sandstone cobblestone available.
- Curb, stone sidewalk slabs and other hardscape and building materials also available.
- We offer a wide variety of architectural reclaimed pieces to enhance your garden or landscaping.
- Our bricks and cobbles are delivered on pallets, ready to use.
- Personalized "Plaque of Authenticity" available.
- We also buy your used bricks.
- Our materials are 100% reclaimed.
Our products are a favorite building supply for some of the Northeast United States' best landscape designers with an instinct for implementing our historic and beautifully aged bricks into a back yard, front yard, side yard, residential or commercial landscape.
|Buffalo Stone, Pavers & Concrete|